Effective Date: MAY, 2022
1 WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you interact with our Site or communicate with us, we may collect the following information:
- Contact Information:
- General Location Information: Your city, state and/or zip code.
- Online Identifiers: IP address, unique device ID, and other information about your device, and internal and third party IDs that have been assigned to you.
- Internet Activity Information: Browsing history, information on how you interact with our Site, and information about the location of your device.
2 WHERE AND HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We collect information about you from:
- When you provide your information on our Site or communicate with us.
- Service Providers. We work with service providers who collect information on our behalf in order to provide services to us. We only allow our service providers to use your personal information in connection with the services they provide us.
- Affiliates and Business Partners. We work with management and promoter companies that conduct business by or on behalf of the Company. These affiliates and related business entities may collect information on our behalf in order to provide you with the services you request or market our products and services to you.
- Data Partners. We work with data partners who provide us with insights and information about consumer behaviors, which we use to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- Web Beacons, Pixel Tags and Other Tracking Technologies. Web beacons, pixel tags and other “tracking technologies” are small strings of code placed on a web page or in an email or advertisement. These technologies allow your browser to recognize and store certain types of information such as cookies previously set, the time and date that you viewed the page with the beacon and a description of that page.
- Can You Opt Out? Visit our section on your privacy choices for more information on how to opt out.
3 HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
To Contact You
- To send you emails about news, events, concerns, and merchandise, including special offers
- To provide you with information about ticket giveaways, contests or competitions, and other promotional offers
- To advertise and market our products and services to you
- To respond to your requests or answer your questions, including RSVPs for early ticket access or events
- To contact you about your opinion on events, current products and services or potential new products and services that we may offer
To Analyze and Improve the Site
- To analyze, operate and improve our Site
- To understand your interactions with our marketing campaigns
- To understand the kinds of visitors we see on our Site and how those visitors use our Site
- To operate and improve our Site, products or services and to foster a positive user experience
Security and Fraud Prevention
- To enforce our legal rights or comply with the law
- We may use your information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information, provided we have obtained the required consent.
4 WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
- Service Providers. We engage Service Providers to provide services such as advertising, marketing, email, and analytics/insights. We may share any information we collect about you with these Service Providers and authorize them to collect information from you directly to support the services they provide to us. We do not authorize our Service Providers to share your information with any other third parties.
- Affiliates and Business Partners. We work with management and promoter companies that conduct business by or on behalf of the Company and may also share your information with our parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, or other companies under common control to support the marketing and sale of our products and services, including True Grit Management LLC, and True Grit Presents, LLC.
5 HOW CAN YOU CONTROL OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION?
- Correcting & Updating Your Information. To update your information or discontinue the Site, please email us at [email protected] and we will respond to your correction or update request.
- Marketing Email Communications. You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our marketing emails or other promotional emails, use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message.
- Marketing Text Messages. By subscribing to our text messages, you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchases. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply. If you do not wish to be part of our service you can unsubscribe at any time by testing STOP, CANCEL, QUIT, END, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message received from us. You may get another text message confirming you are unsubscribing.
- Opting Out of Cookies and Other Technologies.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our web site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our web site. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Functional cookies. These cookies help to perform certain functions on the Site like allowing you to share the content of the Site on social media platforms, collect your feedback and comments, and enable other third-party features.
- Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our web site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our web site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Information collected by Google Analytics cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America in accordance with its privacy practices.
To see and overview of privacy at Google and how this applies to Google Analytics, visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- You may disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the site.
- Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser. You will need to do this separately within your browser. If you have disabled one or more analytical cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set.
- Advertising cookies. We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our Site, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our websites.
6 LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We process your personal information with your consent, in order to perform a contract to which you are a party or, alternatively, in order to take steps at your request to enter into an agreement, and/or to comply with applicable law such as reporting of payments to independent contractors to tax authorities. To the extent that use of your information is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Use of information based on a contract will usually last for as long as the contract is in place, and for a period thereafter in order to comply with applicable law or fulfill our obligations, protect our rights or undertake internal operations
7 RIGHTS FOR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA AND THE UNITED KINGDOM
If you are located in the EEA or UK, you have the following rights:
- Access. You have the right to ask us for confirmation on whether we are processing your personal information, and access to the personal information and related information.
- Rectification. You are entitled to update or correct your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal information.
- Restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- Data portability. You have the right to request the transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
You may exercise the above rights by emailing us at [email protected]. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. We may deny certain requests, or fulfill a request only in part, based on our legal rights and obligations.
In addition, if you are in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom and you have any complaints about how we use your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your country. The data protection authority for the UK is the Information Commission’s Office – whose website is https://ico.org.uk/. Contact information for data protection authorities based in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain non-European countries are available on the EU Commission’s website via the following link: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en.
8 RIGHTS FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email at [email protected]. Indicate in your message that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light”
This website is not intended for children. We do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to provide us with any personal information online. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any personal information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. If you are under 13, please do not use our Site or provide us with any personal information (such as your name, email address or phone number). If we have actual knowledge that the Site has collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information.
10 LOCATION OF YOUR DATA
Cody Jinks LLC is a U.S. company and your personal information will be transferred to, processed, stored and accessed by us, our Service Providers, Affiliates and Business Partners in the United States and in other jurisdictions where we or they operate, which may not provide you with the same level of privacy protection as you are entitled to in your jurisdiction.
11 SECURITY, RETENTION, AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
We have put in place safeguards to provide adequate protection for transfers of certain information, in accordance with applicable legal requirements. For more information on the appropriate safeguards in place, or to request a copy of these safeguards, please contact us using the contact details listed in the Contact Us section below.
12 SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND WEBSITES
Any information, communications, or material of any type or nature that you submit to any public areas of our website, if any (e.g., any pages that display comments) or third-party websites (including, but not limited to, any Cody Jinks LLC or controlled pages contained on a social media platform, application or website such as Facebook or Twitter) by email, posting, messaging, uploading, downloading, or otherwise (collectively, a “Submission”), is done at your own risk and without any expectation of privacy. The Company cannot control the actions of other users of any social media platform or website and we are therefore not responsible for any content or Submissions contained on such sites and platforms or public areas of our website.
13 LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
17 CONTACT US